When was the last time I read a book? Probably, 4 years ago? Hmm, I can't remember the last time I read an English book for fun, but I remember I read tons of Malay's book after SPM back then when I lived in Dubai with my parents before they moved here in Houston. But lately, I've been getting engrossed in books again, and I've found myself drawn to the bookstores online. I went a little out of control with this book haul, so this is going to be a doozy. Buckle in.
I discovered the Book Outlet when I first looked up to the Booktubers. One of the Booktuber mentioned about the Book Outlet and guess what, they're having BOXING DAY SALE for Christmas sale that time. (Thanks to Fatin though for posting about the booktubers). They offered bargain books at 50-90% off the original list price every day, and their books are new. I have no idea what most of these books are about, but I saw them for $2 to $8 and I could not pass up! I will include the price I paid for each book to give you an idea of the amazing deals.
- 13 Treasures (13 Treasures, Book 1) by Michelle Harrison - $2.99 (Paperback)
- 13 Secrets (13 Treasures, Book 3) Michelle Harrison - $3.49 (Paperback)
- Fearless (Mirrorworld, Book 2) by Cornelia Funke - $2.99 (Paperback)
- Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Cornicles, Book 1) by Jessica Spotswood - $2.49 (Paperback)
- Sister's Fate (The Cahill Witch Cornicles, Book 3) by Jessica Spotswood - $1.49 (Paperback)
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith - $2.99 (Paperback)
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith - $2.99 (Paperback)
- If You Go Away by Adele Parks - $3.99 (Paperback)
- Ghostgirl (Ghostgirl, Book 1) by Tonya Hurley - $2.99 (Softcover)
- After the Woods by Kim Savage - $2.99 (Hardcover)
- Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith - $4.99 (Hardcover)
- Miss Fortune Cookie by Lauren Bjorkman - $2.99 (Hardcover)
- Dream a Little Dream (Silver Trilogy, Book 1) by Kerstin Gier, Anthea Bell - $2.99 (Hardcover)
- Dream On (Silver Trilogy, Book 2) by Kerstin Gier, Anthea Bell - $5.99 (Hardcover)
- The Fall of The Governor: Part Two (The Walking Dead) by Robert Kirkman - $4.99 (Hardcover)
*For this box, the total price for 15 books is $51.35. And then, I got $20 discount again for spending more than $50. The final price for this box is $31.35. I saved my money around $190! Yay!
- I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios - $3.99 (Paperback)
- Everything Leads To You by Nina Lacour - $3.49 (Paperback)
- How to Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo - $1.49 (Softcover)
- My Sister Lives in the Mantelpiece by Annabel Pitcher - $2.99 (Paperback)
- What is Not Yours is Not Yours by Helen Oyeyemi - $8.99 (Paperback)
- A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall - $2.49 (Paperback)
- If I Stay (If I Stay, Book 1)by Gayle Forman - $3.99 (Hardcover)
- Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff - $6.99 (Hardcover)
The next day, I still cannot move on with their read-iculously low prices. So, I ordered another box. * books for $34.42 and after $10 discount, it cost only $24.42.
- Another Forgotten Child by Cathy Glass - $4.99 (Paperback)
- Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Cornicles, Book 2) by Jessica Spotswood - $2.99 (Paperback)
- Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, Book 1) by Kendare Blake - $3.99 (Paperback)
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - $3.49 (Paperback)
- Dreamland by Robert L. Anderson - $5.49 (Hardcover)
- The Third Twin by C.J. Omololu - $2.99 (Hardcover)
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh - $7.99 (Hardcover)
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven - $6.99 (Hardcover)
- I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson - $4.99 (Hardcover)
- Truthwitch (The Witchlands Series, Book 1) by Susan Dennard - $3.99 (Hardcover)
- Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol - $3.99 (Softcover)
*Because Book Outlet keeps sending me a newsletter that I cannot resist to own them lol.
- Furthermore by Taherah Mafi - $5.16
- A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan - $7.95
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - $7.51
- Am I Normal Yet? (The Spinster Club, Book 1) - $5.39
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness - $7.00
- A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, Book 1) by Claudia Gray - $11.26
- The Selection (The Selection Series, Book 1) by Kiera Cass - $9.99
- The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, Book 1) by Mary E. Pearson - $11.17
- Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, Book 1) by Gena Showalter - $12.32
- This Savage Song (Monster's of Verity, Book 1) by Victoria Schwab - $10.36
- Heartless by Marrisa Meyer - $11.85
- Ali's Pretty Little Lies (Pretty Little Liars) by Sara Shepard - $9.99 (FREE)
- Six of Crows (Six of Crows, Book 1) by Leigh Bardugo - $17.08
- Did I Mention I Need You? (The Dimily Trilogy, Book 2) by Estelle Maskame - $8.99
- Did I Mention I Miss You? (The Dimily Trilogy, Book 3) by Estelle Maskame - $8.99
Finally, I'm done with the list. I am not going to give a description for any of these books (I wish I could I) because it's gonna be a long post and I don't want to bore you guys. Besides, I just picked up blindly, knowing much.
So, this will be my TBR 2017. Trying to catch up with you guys since I'm far left behind. It's really hard to choose which one I should read first because all these books have great reviews. But I already read the Dream a Little Dream and The Third Twin.
Have you read any of these books? Which one should I read first out of these books? What are you currently reading?